Siemens Mobile phones can experience various problems which can be caused by a Ribbon or Flex cable. These Ribbons or Flex cables connect to certain parts of the phones main board then to the LCD, Speaker, Keypad, MIC, Antenna, WIFI Antenna etc. For example you may notice that buttons are not responding, this again is caused by the ribbon or flex wearing. Other problems can include charging faults, low or no speaker or mic, signal loss, not powering.
We have over 10 years of experience in this line of work so you can be assured of a quality repair.
We only use original parts when possible and take great care with every phone that arrives with us for a Ribbon Repair. Here at Modifications we offer a quick turnaround on all repairs.
If you are unsure what the problem is then please Contact Us for more information
If your LCD looks intact you probably just need the ribbon replacing but if you LCD screen looks cracked then please use our Mobile Phone LCD Screen Replacement Service.
Examples of Siemens Mobile Phones with Ribbons & Flexs:
Symptoms of a worn or broken ribbon (including charger port ribbons):
- Not Charging / USB Sync Problems
- White Screen
- Strange Colours On The Screen
- Only Half A Screen Is Displayed
- Lines Across The Screen
- Pixels ( DOTS ) Missing On The Screen
- Screen Displayed Upside Down Or Side Ways
- Buttons Not Working On The Slide Part Of The Phone
- Mic or Speaker Not Working
- Camera Faulty
- Low Signal or No Signal
- Sim Card Not Accepted
- Memory Card Faults
- Jack Socket Faulty ( Head Phone Socket )
If you are not sure what the problem is then please Contact Us for more information.
What prices do we charge:
All prices below include supplying and fitting of the Ribbon. If you already have the Ribbon and would like us to fit it then please Contact Us for more details. All prices quoted are not including our standard Delivery Chargers. This service is only available to the UK.
Warranty on repairs:
We offer a 1 months warranty on all repairs if the Ribbon / Flex is supplied by us!.
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days.
How to Use This Service:
- Select the model from the pull down menu below.
- Click the “Proceed” button and choose the delivery method from the pull down menu
( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive confirmation of this order via email.
- We will then send a second email with details were to send the phone and what needs to be posted..
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery & payment* to the address below.
(* If not ordered online via Debit/Credit Card or Paypal *)
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Unit 3, Rotherham Close
If your phone manufacture is not listed then please feel free to Contact Us for further details. If we can source the parts then we will try and repair any mobile phone.